Junior Swim Team is a non-competitive team that focuses on building swimming skills in a fun and enjoyable environment. Swimmers work on stroke technique, breathing, diving and flip turns. Games and relays spark great conditioning and fun for all. Participants are grouped by ability.
As a parent, the benefits of this program are many:
1. Fun. Swimming is a sport that so many children, of varying athletic abilities, can enjoy.
2. Simple and Affordable. A swim suit, goggle and the low monthly program cost is all that is needed.
3. Social. Swimming is a fun group sport and a great way for kids and teens to stay healthy while making friends.
4. Fitness. Swimming improves cardiovascular and strength conditioning. Swimming is a great cross-training sport to get you in shape for upcoming sports seasons.
5. Self Esteem. Regardless of what swim level your child starts out with, it is guaranteed that they will improve in technique and water safety.
This program is for the swimmer who has graduated from Starfish Stroke School or is ready to improve his or her fitness level and stroke technique with full-hour workouts with an experienced coach.
Mondays and Wednesdays | 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays | 6:00pm - 7:00pm
REGISTER - MEMBERS
REGISTER - NON-MEMBERS
For more information on Junior Swim Team, email Shelly Shuck, the
, or call 719-433-7180.
Please remember that classes, programs, lessons,
and events are
non-refundable and non-transferable.