Click the button below for the current club and department hours of operation.
Hours of Operation
At VillaSport, the safety and health of our members have always been our top priorities. It's even more important now, and we have implemented new sanitation and disinfection protocols and standards to further protect your safety and provide peace of mind when using the club.
Member Safety and Wellness
Your cooperation and respect for others are vital to achieving our goal of a safe facility for all members. We ask that you please follow these important safety protocols when visiting the club:
- Please treat others with kindness and respect.
- Face coverings are required for ages 11+ inside the club, except when receiving a personal service requiring temporary removal and for certain children’s programs, and outdoors when 6’ distance from others cannot be maintained.
- If you are sick, including if you have COVID-19 symptoms, you may not enter the club.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who is sick, including someone with COVID-19 symptoms, you may not enter the club.
- Maintain 6’ minimum distance from others.
- Check in independently with your VillaSport scan card or the VillaSport app.
- Abide by all signage, markings, tape, area closures, and other social distancing designations.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- Cough or sneeze into a cloth or tissue, or your elbow, and immediately discard used tissues.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Limit towel usage.
Please call the club for current available services.
Yes. Please email or visit Member Services at the club with a request to initiate or extend a temporary freeze of your membership. No maintenance fee will be charged.