Your Fit Plan
You’ve already made a commitment to fitness by joining VillaSport. Now jump-start a plan to fit your schedule, your needs, your goals, your life. Whether your focus is a reunion, new jeans, a wedding, an athletic competition or anything in between, achieve your goals and choose to feel great by starting today.
As part of your VillaSport membership, you are entitled to four complimentary 30-minute planning sessions with one of our certified Fitness Advisors (up to a $300 value). Choose one or all four, in any order. Please call 971-317-2610 or stop by the Fitness Advice Center to schedule your appointments.
- Your Hands-On Equipment Orientation (select a group* or individual session)
- Familiarize yourself with our fitness equipment
- Learn how to safely and effectively use the resistance and cardio machines and free weights
- Learn how to fit your body to the equipment
- Learn how to choose the appropriate weights
- Your Fit Base
- Obtain an accurate and comprehensive body composition analysis with our advanced InBody technology
- Set a benchmark with a physical assessment
- Understand the benefits of heart rate training
- Discuss how to optimize your workout to suit your interests and meet your goals
- Learn how VillaSport workshops, competitions and LOSE TO WIN program can provide motivation and results
- Learn what amenities and programs are available to maximize variety in your fitness plan
- Your One-on-One Session
- Enjoy one-on-one coaching and guidance
- Gain motivation and build confidence
- Learn safe and proven techniques that take the guesswork out of your exercise program
- Energize your routine with refreshed exercises that evolve as your body adapts
- Log your workouts to track your progress
- Your Progress Check
- Reconnect with a Fitness Advisor to check your progress
- Have another body composition analysis and evaluate changes
- Get a follow-up physical assessment to compare with your benchmark
- Refresh your fitness routine
Youth Fitness Orientation | Ages 13-15 (select a group* or individual session)
Youths will receive an orientation on the proper and safe usage of the cardio and weight resistance machines. The program will introduce youths to the wide variety of group exercise classes. Our certified Fitness Advisor will discuss exercise programs and correct training techniques to gain the maximum benefits of an exercise regimen. The class will review appropriate club etiquette and behavior. Ages 13-15 must complete this class prior to using the exercise equipment or attending a group exercise class.
*Group sessions are held on Wednesdays at 7:00pm and Saturdays at 1:00pm at the Fitness Advice Center. Walk-ins are welcome. If you are unable to attend a group session, we will schedule a private orientation session just for you.