Please review this important information about club services, safety protocols and memberships.
Monday - Friday | 6:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday - Sunday | 7:30am - 9:00pm
In accordance with the Colorado public health order for the reopening of health clubs, we must limit our capacity and maintain 6-foot physical distancing throughout the property.
Please rest assured that we are doing everything to ensure that we create a safe environment for your enjoyment. We are implementing safety and cleaning protocols in every part of the club and for every program. We will continue to evaluate every aspect of our operations and make any adjustments that are necessary to ensure everyone feels safe. Our safety protocols are also dependent on everyone’s cooperation and the respect of others using the facility. Towards that end, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our member safety protocols prior to coming to the club. For a complete list of these protocols, please click here.
Based on directives from governmental authorities, the following club services are available.
- Group exercise classes - by reservation only [view details]
- Family Swim - by reservation only [view details]
- Outdoor adult pool - by reservation only [view details]
- Therapy pool - by reservation only [view details]
- VillaKids rotations - by reservation only [view details]
- Summer camps for kids [view details]
- Personal training and Your Fit Plan sessions - by appointment only [view details]
- VillaSpa services - by appointment only [view details]
- Lap swimming
- Casabella rentals
- Fitness floors
- Fitness express lockers
- Fitness, pool and bath towels
- Locker rooms
- Whirlpools, saunas, and steam rooms
- Main court for family or solo shoot-around basketball (when not in use for camps)
- VillaSpa relaxation rooms, robes and slippers, changing areas
- VillaCafé, poolside cafe and bar
- Club shop and spa retail
- Water fountains and water bottle filling stations
The following services will not be available until a later date.
Since the club has reopened without all services available, the following will apply to membership dues.
Members who had placed their membership on a temporary freeze in July will access the club starting August 1 and be charged membership dues on August 2. Memberships with a dues credit will have those funds applied to their August dues.
Yes. Please email or visit Member Services at the club with a request to extend or initiate a temporary freeze of your membership. Temporary freezes may be set to remain on freeze up to August 31. No maintenance fee will be charged.
Members who were active in July are eligible for a complimentary gift card valued at 25% of dues paid. Qualifying members were issued their e-gift card via email on August 3.
This gift card is valid through July 31, 2021 and may be applied toward purchases of club services and programs. Gift cards may not be redeemed for membership dues. Please email Member Services with any questions.
Reservations are limited. Please reserve only if you know you will attend. If you reserve a spot and don't attend the session, you may lose your privilege to register for 7 days.
Reservations are limited. Please reserve only if you know you will attend. If you reserve a spot and don't attend the class, you may lose your privilege to register for 7 days.
Reservations are limited. Reserve for each member in your family. Only reserve if you know you will attend. Children under 13 require direct adult supervision.