Coconut Water and Fresh Berry Popsicles Recipe
Aug 02, 2017
Fun and Healthy Recipe
Coconut Water and Fresh Berry Popsicles
- Fresh Berries – best with blueberries, raspberries, and sliced strawberries
- Coconut Water – the purer the better
- Drop berries into Popsicle molds (smaller pieces will go to the bottom; others will have to be gently nudged into the mold using a butter knife or an extra Popsicle stick).
- Pour coconut water over the berries to fill the Popsicle mold, and then insert the Popsicle sticks.
- Cover and chill for several hours.
- Allow them to sit on the counter at room temperature for a few minutes for an easy release from the molds.