Member Safety Protocols
Member Safety Protocols
Our safety protocols are dependent on everyone’s cooperation and the respect of others using the facility. Towards that end, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our member safety protocols prior to coming to the club.
- Please treat others with kindness and respect.
- If you are sick, or have any symptoms, you may not enter the club.
- Please come ready to exercise; no changing facilities are available.
- Maintain 6’ minimum distance from others.
- Check in independently with your VillaSport scan card.
- Abide by all signage, markings, tape, area closures, and other social distancing designations.
- Face coverings are required for ages 10+ inside the club except while exercising, receiving a personal service requiring temporary removal, and for certain children’s programs. Gloves are encouraged.
- Please limit what you touch.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands frequently and follow other CDC best hygiene practices.
- Wipe down equipment used and surfaces touched with the sanitizing wipes.
- Please depart the building after you are done exercising.
- Online reservations are required. Drop-ins are not allowed.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before class.
- Capacity is limited to ensure 6’ minimum distance.
- Equipment is spaced at least 6’ apart.
- Please depart immediately after the conclusion of class.
- All areas are open; equipment has been spaced or marked for social distancing.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Touch only equipment that is open for use.
- Take one towel and drop it in the designated bin when you are done.
- Place personal belongings in express lockers and wipe down after use.
- Only water in closed containers is allowed.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned throughout the entire day.
- Capacity is limited.
- All pools are open.
- Whirlpools are open.
- No lifeguards are on duty during open swim.
- Aqua classes are available by reservation only.
- Two lap swimmers per lane. Take breaks on opposite ends.
- No pool equipment is available. Bring your own kickboard and pull buoy.
- Children under 13 must be directly supervised by an adult.
- Water play structures are available during family swim.
- Limit of one pool towel per person; please drop in designated bin when done.
- Lounge chairs are cleaned throughout the day.
PRIVATE AND SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS
- Swimmers who cannot swim on their own must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
- Instructors will maintain a 6-foot distance at all times.
- There will be no physical contact between instructors and swimmers.
- Spa services are available by appointment only.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Prior to your appointment, use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Spa lockers, relaxation rooms, robes and slippers are available.
- Touch only surfaces as directed by your spa provider.
- Face coverings or masks are required but may be removed during facial services.
- Spa providers will wear masks.
- Spa providers will wear gloves when feasible and upon client request for spa services.
- Spa providers will clean and disinfect equipment and tools before use on each client.
- After completing your service, kindly leave the spa promptly.
- Courts are open.
- Organized and contact games are not allowed.
- Wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- Do not share equipment with non-family members.
- Courts and equipment will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Nets will be set up.
- Bring your own paddles and balls.
- The first four players to arrive may begin their first game.
- If players are waiting, there is a 2-set maximum.
- Waiting players must wait a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Change ends on opposite sides of the court, maintaining proper social distancing.
- Pick balls up with your paddle and foot to transfer to other players.
- VillaKids is open on a limited basis.
- Reservations are required. Drop-ins are not allowed.
- Check-in begins promptly at the specified reservation time.
- Bottle feeding is temporarily suspended.
- Water bottles are not allowed. Disposable water cups will be provided.
- Play tower will not be used during rotations.
- All children’s activities will allow for social distancing of 6’.
- Infant cribs are spaced 6’ apart.
- Activities that involve sharing of equipment or toys have been eliminated.
- All toys that are difficult to clean have been removed.
- Cleaning shall occur after each rotation as well as deep cleaning overnight.
- Capacity is significantly reduced to ensure social distancing for all children.