Please review this important information about club services, safety protocols and memberships.
Click the button below for the current club and department hours of operation.
Hours of Operation
In accordance with the Minimum Standard Health Protocols issued by the Governor’s office for the reopening of health clubs, we must limit our capacity to maintain 6-foot physical distancing throughout the property.
Please rest assured that we are doing everything to ensure that we create a safe environment for your enjoyment. We are implementing safety and cleaning protocols in every part of the club and for every program. We will continue to evaluate every aspect of our operations and make any adjustments that are necessary to ensure everyone feels safe. Our safety protocols are also dependent on everyone’s cooperation and the respect of others using the facility. Towards that end, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our member safety protocols prior to coming to the club. For a complete list of these protocols, please click here.
Based on directives from governmental authorities, the following club services are currently available.
- Group Exercise classes - by reservation only [view details]
- VillaKids sessions - by reservation only [view details]
- VillaSpa services – by appointment only [view details]
- Spa locker rooms, relaxation rooms, robes and slippers
- Youth camps
- Open Swim
- Lap swimming, pool decks, and sunbathing
- Locker rooms, whirlpools, sauna and steam rooms
- Pool, bath and fitness towel service
- Fitness floor and turf field
- Fitness express lockers
- Scheduled personal training and Your Fit Plan appointments
- Private and semi-private swim lessons
- Swim team
- Family basketball or solo shoot-around
- Pickup pickleball per schedule
- VillaCafé, Poolside Cafe and Bar
- Club Shop and Spa retail
The following services will not be available until a later date.
- Main court for full- or half-court organized basketball games
- Sea Animal Levels group swim lessons
Yes. Please email Member Services with your request to extend or initiate a temporary freeze of your membership. No maintenance fee will be charged.
To request a reissue of a recently earned loyalty card associated with the dues you paid as an active member during the periods of the temporary club closure, June and/or July, please email your request to Member Services.
Reservations are limited. Please reserve only if you know you will attend. If you reserve a spot and don't attend the session, you may lose your privilege to register for 7 days.
Reservations are limited. Please reserve only if you know you will attend. If you reserve a spot and don't attend the class, you may lose your privilege to register for 7 days.