Texas Current Protocols
Our safety protocols are dependent on everyone’s cooperation and the respect of others using the facility. Towards that end, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our member safety protocols prior to coming to the club.
- Please treat others with kindness and respect.
- If you are sick, or have any symptoms, you may not enter the club.
- Only members with active accounts are allowed to use the club.
- Guests are not allowed to use the club.
- Please come ready to exercise; no changing facilities are available.
- Maintain 6’ minimum distance from others.
- Check in independently with your VillaSport scan card.
- Abide by all signage, markings, tape, area closures, and other social distancing designations.
- Face coverings/masks and gloves are encouraged.
- Please limit what you touch.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands frequently and follow other CDC best hygiene practices.
- Wipe down equipment used and surfaces touched with the sanitizing wipes.
- Please depart the building after you are done exercising.
GROUP EXERCISE (including yoga and cycle studios)
- Online reservations are required. Drop-ins are not allowed.
- More outdoor classes will be provided.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before class.
- Capacity is limited to ensure 6’ minimum distance.
- Equipment is spaced at least 6’ apart.
- Please depart immediately after the conclusion of class.
- Classes are spaced 30 minutes apart to allow for proper cleaning and disinfecting of the entire area and equipment.
- All areas are open; equipment has been spaced or marked for social distancing.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Touch only equipment that is open for use.
- Take one towel and drop it in the designated bin when you are done.
- Place personal belongings in express lockers and wipe down after use.
- Only water in closed containers is allowed.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned throughout the entire day.
- Capacity is limited.
- All pools are open.
- Be ready to come and leave in swimwear.
- Two lap swimmers per lane. Take breaks on opposite ends. Reservations not required for lap swim.
- Open Swim and aqua classes are available by reservation only.
- No lifeguards are on duty at any time.
- Children under 13 must be directly supervised by an adult.
- No pool equipment is available. Please bring your own kickboard and pull buoy.
- No water play structures are available even during Open Swim.
- Limit of one pool towel per person; drop in the designated bin when done.
- Outdoor Café and Bar is closed.
- Lounge chairs will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Capacity is limited.
- Only members with active accounts are allowed to use the spa.
- Spa services are available by appointment only.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Prior to your appointment, use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Spa lockers, relaxation rooms, robes and slippers are not available.
- Secure your personal belongings as directed by your spa provider.
- Touch only surfaces as directed by your spa provider.
- Face coverings or masks are required but may be removed during facial services.
- Gloves are encouraged.
- Spa providers will wear masks.
- Spa providers will wear gloves when feasible and upon client request for spa services.
- Spa providers will clean and disinfect equipment and tools before use on each client.
- After completing your service, kindly leave the spa promptly.
- Courts are open.
- Organized and contact games are not allowed.
- Wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- Do not share equipment with non-family members.
- Courts and equipment will be cleaned throughout the day.
- VillaKids is open on a limited basis.
- Reservations are required. Drop-ins are not allowed.
- Check-in begins promptly at the specified reservation time.
- At check-in, all parents must confirm that they took their child’s temperature prior to arriving.
- Bottle feeding is temporarily suspended.
- Water bottles are not allowed. Disposable water cups will be provided.
- Play tower will not be used during rotations.
- All children’s activities will allow for social distancing of 6’.
- Infant cribs are spaced 6’ apart.
- Activities that involve sharing of equipment or toys have been eliminated.
- All toys that are difficult to clean have been removed.
- Check-out is required by the end of the specified 2-hour time slot to allow for proper cleaning.
- Cleaning shall occur after each 2-hour rotation as well as deep cleaning overnight.
- Capacity is significantly reduced to ensure social distancing for all children.
VillaKids Age Groups
0-11 months (capacity 4)
12 months - 2 years (capacity 5)
3-5 years (capacity 10)
6-12 years (capacity 15)