Updated May 29, 2020
YOU MUST READ THESE SAFETY PROTOCOLS PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT THE CLUB
- Please treat others with kindness and respect.
- If you are sick, including fever, shortness of breath, new or worsening cough or any other COVID-19 symptoms, you may not enter the facility. Contact your healthcare provider if you need assistance.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who is sick, including fever, shortness of breath, new or worsening cough or any other COVID-19 symptoms, you may not enter the facility.
- Only members with active accounts are allowed to enter the club.
- Maintain 6’ minimum distance from others.
- Check in independently with your VillaSport scan card.
- Abide by all signage, markings, tape, area closures, and other social distancing designations.
- Face coverings or masks are encouraged.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow, and immediately discard used tissues.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
GROUP EXERCISE (including yoga and cycle studios)
- Online reservations are required. Drop-ins are not allowed.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before class.
- Capacity will be limited to ensure 6’ minimum distance.
- Equipment will be spaced at least 6’ apart.
- Please depart immediately after the conclusion of class.
- Classes will be spaced 30 minutes apart to allow for proper cleaning and disinfecting of the entire area and equipment.
- All areas are open; equipment has been spaced or marked for social distancing.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Touch only equipment that is open for use.
- Take one towel and drop it in the designated bin when you are done.
- Place personal belongings in express lockers and wipe down after use.
- Only water in closed containers is allowed.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Capacity will be limited.
- Spa providers will verbally screen members to confirm they have no COVID-19 symptoms, and ensure they have not been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has any symptoms.
- Spa services are available by appointment only.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Prior to your appointment, use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Spa lockers, relaxation rooms, robes and slippers are available.
- Touch only surfaces as directed by your spa provider.
- Face coverings or masks are encouraged and may be removed during facial services.
- Spa providers will wear face coverings or masks.
- Spa providers will wear gloves when feasible and upon client request for spa services.
- Spa providers will clean and disinfect equipment and tools before use on each client.
- After completing your service, kindly leave the spa promptly.
KID CAMPS CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
- To limit exposure to parents and staff, we are requiring parents to drop off and pickup children curbside by the main club entrance.
- The drop off window is 8:30am to 9:15am. The pickup window is 3:45pm to 4:15pm.
- Please remain in your vehicle. We are not allowing parents to escort their child/children into or out of the club.
- At drop off, a staff member will greet you, obtain your child's name, check the parent ID, and escort your child to the check in desk. If you arrive after 9:15am please call 971-317-2600 and a staff member will come out and escort your child into the club.
- At pickup, we will have a staff member waiting outside to greet parents. Staff will approach your car, obtain your child's name and verify ID. Staff will then go into the building, check your child out, gather belongings, wash hands, and escort your child to your car.