YOU MUST READ THESE SAFETY PROTOCOLS PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT THE CLUB
- Do not enter if you are sick.
- Do not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have otherwise been exposed to COVID-19 within the preceding 14 days.
- Maintain 6’ minimum distance from others as much as possible.
- Sneeze and cough into cloth or tissue or, if not available, into your elbow.
- Face coverings or masks must be worn at all times by ages 13+.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer.
- No walk-ins or parents. Only registered kid camp participants.
- To limit exposure to parents and staff, we are requiring parents to drop off and pickup children curbside by the main club entrance.
- The drop off window is 8:30am to 9:15am. The pickup window is 3:45pm to 4:15pm.
- Please remain in your vehicle. We are not allowing parents to escort their child/children into or out of the club.
- At drop off, a staff member will greet you, obtain your child's name, check the parent ID, and escort your child to the check in desk. If you arrive after 9:15am please call 971-317-2600 and a staff member will come out and escort your child into the club.
- At pickup, we will have a staff member waiting outside to greet parents. Staff will approach your car, obtain your child's name and verify ID. Staff will then go into the building, check your child out, gather belongings, wash hands, and escort your child to your car.