Member Safety Protocols
Member Safety Protocols
Our safety protocols are dependent on everyone’s cooperation and the respect of others using the facility. Towards that end, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our member safety protocols prior to coming to the club.
- Please treat others with kindness and respect.
- If you are sick, including if you have COVID-19 symptoms, you may not enter the club.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who is sick, including someone with COVID-19 symptoms, you may not enter the club.
- Only members with active accounts are allowed to enter the club.
- Maintain 6’ minimum distance from others.
- Check in independently with your VillaSport scan card.
- Abide by all signage, markings, tape, area closures, and other social distancing designations.
- Face coverings are required for ages 11+ inside the club (including when exercising), except when receiving a personal service requiring temporary removal and for certain children’s programs, and outdoors when 6’ distance from others cannot be maintained.
- Limit towel usage to one of each type (fitness, bath, pool).
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow, and immediately discard used tissues.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
GROUP EXERCISE (including yoga and cycle studios)
- Online reservations are required. Drop-ins are not allowed.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before class.
- Capacity is limited to ensure 6’ minimum distance.
- Please depart immediately after the conclusion of class.
- All areas are open; equipment has been spaced or marked for social distancing.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Touch only equipment that is open for use.
- Take one towel and drop it in the designated bin when you are done.
- Place personal belongings in express lockers and wipe down after use.
- Only water in closed containers is allowed.
- Spa services are available by appointment only.
- Prior to your appointment, use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Spa changing areas, spa lockers, relaxation rooms, robes and slippers are available.
- Face coverings or masks are required at all times except during personal services that require temporary removal.
- Spa providers will wear face coverings or masks.
- Spa providers will wear gloves when feasible and upon client request for spa services.
- Spa providers will clean and disinfect equipment and tools before use on each client.
- After completing your service, kindly leave the spa promptly.
AQUATICS / POOLS
- Family Swim, adult outdoor pool swimming, therapy pool, and aqua classes are available by reservation only.
- Colored bands will be provided upon club check-in for Family Swim and adult outdoor pool reservations.
- Children under 13 must be directly supervised by an adult during Family Swim.
- Two lap swimmers per lane. Take breaks on opposite ends. Reservations are not required for lap swimming.
- No pool equipment is available. Bring your own kickboard and pull buoy.
- Capacity is limited.
PRIVATE AND SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS
- Swimmers who cannot swim on their own must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
- Instructors will maintain a 6-foot distance at all times.
- There will be no physical contact between instructors and swimmers.