Please review this important information about club services, safety protocols and membership options.
Click the button below for the current club and department hours of operation.
Hours of Operation
In accordance with the Minimum Standard Health Protocols issued by the Governor’s office for the reopening of health clubs, we must limit our capacity to maintain 6-foot physical distancing throughout the property.
Please rest assured that we are doing everything to ensure that we create a safe environment for your enjoyment. We are implementing safety and cleaning protocols in every part of the club and for every program. We will continue to evaluate every aspect of our operations and make any adjustments that are necessary to ensure everyone feels safe. Our safety protocols are also dependent on everyone’s cooperation and the respect of others using the facility. Towards that end, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our member safety protocols prior to coming to the club. For a complete list of these protocols, please click here.
Based on directives from governmental authorities, the following club services are currently available.
- Group exercise classes - by reservation only [view details]
- VillaKids rotations - by reservation only [view details]
- VillaSpa services - by appointment only [view details]
- Outdoor and indoor Open Swim - [view details]
- Outdoor and indoor lap swim - [view details]
- Locker rooms and towel service
- Pool and fitness towel service
- Fitness floor
- Fitness express lockers
- Scheduled personal training and Your Fit Plan sessions
- Family basketball or solo shoot-around
- VillaCafé grab-and-go and poolside café
- Club shop and spa retail
The following services will not be available until a later date.
- Main court for full- or half-court organized basketball games
- Whirlpool lounges, whirlpools, saunas and steam rooms
Yes. Please email Member Services with your request to extend or initiate a temporary freeze of your membership. No maintenance fee will be charged.
For September, active members will be issued a loyalty card at 50% at the value of dues paid. This will be issued to eligible members via email on October 2. This card will be valid through September 30, 2021 and may be applied toward purchases of club services and programs. Loyalty cards may not be redeemed for membership dues.
To request a reissue of a recently earned loyalty card, email you request to Member Services.
Reservations are limited. Please reserve only if you know you will attend. If you reserve a spot and don't attend the class, you may lose your privilege to register for 7 days.