- Do not enter if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Maintain 6’ minimum distance from others as much as possible.
- Sneeze and cough into cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow.
- Face coverings or masks must be worn at all times by individuals 13 or older.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer.
- No walk-ins or parents. Only registered kid camp participants.
- To limit exposure to parents and staff, we are requiring parents to drop off children curbside by the main club entrance. The drop off window will start at 8:30am and continue to 9:15am.
- Please remain in your vehicle. A VillaKids staff member will greet you, obtain your child's name, check the parent ID, and escort your child to the check in desk.
- We ask that parents wait until an associate approaches their car before allowing the child out of the car.
- We will not allow parents to escort their child/children into the club.
- If you are arriving after 9:15am please call (408) 785-0320 and a staff member will come out and escort your child into the club.
- The pickup window will be 3:45pm to 4:15pm. Please remain in your vehicle. At 3:45pm, we will have an associate waiting outside to greet parents. The associate will approach the car, obtain the child's name and verify the ID of the parent or guardian. Our associate will then go into the building, check the child out, gather belongings, wash hands, and escort the child to the car- the same way we walked them in.